2011 Tracker Pro Angler 16
- Rides on a rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes and chines-for structural strength and handling
- Unique 1-piece molded console w/tinted windscreen, drink holder, 12V outlet and integrated livewell
- 2 fold-down helm and buddy seats w/storage
- Motorguide 12V 46-lb. thrust foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance X50 DS fishfinder w/surface temp and swivel
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) aerated midship livewell molded into the front of the console
- Roomy bow and aft casting decks, 2 fold-down fishing seats w/secure screw-in seat bases
- Port side rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.13 m), bow, aft, and underseat storage w/aluminum lids
- Interstate cranking and trolling batteries
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/12" (30.48 cm) wheels, EZ lube hubs and all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD protection
ALL NEW FOR 2011, the Pro Angler 16 leads the industry in value.
It's an almost unbelievable package-complete with every feature you need to get your fishing off the shore and onto the water: sharp-looking boat, Mercury motor, Lowrance fishfinder, MotorGuide trolling motor, a unique 9-gallon (34.07 L) livewell molded into the front of the console and genuine TRACKER trailer. With all-welded construction, all-aluminum transom and aluminum deck lids, the Pro Angler 16 is built for keeps!
It packs more value into 16 feet than any other boat on the water, so you can get off the shore and onto the water easier than ever.